Provider Link offers enhanced features:
- Online platform accessible on any device via the internet
- Tracking of orders submitted for scheduling, completed exams, rescheduled and canceled appointments
- Prompt access to images in viewer with easy to use navigation tools
- Report viewing with ability to save and upload to EHR systems
- Access, with confirmation of HIPAA compliance, to records of patients referred by other providers.
Existing portal users:
- Credentials will be created for you and will be sent via email to the email address on file.
- If you do not receive the email with your new user id and temporary password, you may request access online at the Request Portal Access link above.
- Referring providers and staff can request a user id and temporary password online here.
- Each user must have their own unique email address to facilitate online password resets
- Each user must agree to the Terms & Conditions to ensure HIPAA compliant use of this tool
- All historical data, images and results have been migrated to the new portal, but the prior portal will remain available for a period of time. This link will take you directly to the new portal.
To get credentials for the new portal, please click here.